- 1) She hadn't spoken to anyone in days and Wayne had been in no rush to go anyplace.
- 2) If our crazy is anyplace within twenty miles of here, we'll spot him.
- 3) I have also called the mayor and county officials to demand that the police be removed, and I haven't gotten anyplace.
- 4) She knew she would never want to have to live in it, or in anyplace like it.
- 5) He spoke with dismay about children spending too much time in front of "the tube," and neighborhoods now configured so that walking to school, or anyplace, is impossible for children.
- 6) I may be breaking the rules of the question, but in anyplace warm, I'd rather have a speargun than a rod, reel & lure.
- 7) Also, roads are nearly non-existent; the only reason people would walk anyplace is to allow them to "reng" to it later.
- 8) Living in Dallas, you are not going to think anyplace is hotter.
- 9) When they start in on showing you a parade of verses so vague that they could mean anything, point out that the word "abortion" does not occur anywhere in that verse and ask them to show you something clearer, a specific reference to abortion or a single use of the word anyplace in the book.
- 10) ‘Have you ever seen anyplace in the world more beautiful?’
- 11) ‘But the owner, who's 83 years old, Kyra, says he wouldn't think of building anyplace else.’
- 12) ‘But I feel more safe, actually, in the inner city than I do anyplace else.’
- 13) ‘I've heard Argentines say that Buenos Aires is more densely populated by psychoanalysts than anyplace else in the world.’
- 14) ‘I'm going to campaign anyplace he wants me, anyplace he needs me.’
- 15) ‘And South Korea has more wireless hot spots per capita than anyplace else.’
- 16) ‘He may just be wanting to spread law enforcement thin, maybe wanting to say I can hit anywhere and anyplace, and you can't stop me.’
- 17) ‘In the end they didn't seem to lead anyplace all that great.’
- 18) ‘Let's hope these tropical storms, these depressions out there get nowhere close to Miami or anyplace else in Florida.’
- 19) ‘The flood water tugs at the cobbles, sometimes moving them bit by bit toward someplace, anyplace, downstream.’
- 20) ‘They're - FBI agents are some of the finest people you'll find anyplace in the country or the world.’
- 21) ‘What about the small family farmers who don't really export their products to China or anyplace else, for that matter?’
- 22) ‘It's slowly recovering, but it's not anyplace near where it should be.’
- 23) ‘And with this network we're able to locate earthquakes anyplace in the world very soon after they occur.’
- 24) ‘It gives them every power they need to go anyplace, anytime, interview any person, seize any document, and so on.’
- 25) ‘Guess what the total cost is for the phone company to transmit your long distance call from your phone to anyplace in the US?’
- 26) ‘It doesn't require a cable or phone line, and can be operated from anyplace where there's an electric wall outlet.’
- 27) ‘I don't know if he wants it or would take it, and I'm not aware of anyplace where he's given any hints, either.’
- 28) ‘There's a spirit in England that is quite different from anyplace else.’
- 29) ‘These assumptions often provoke heated disagreements because it is so hard to find anyplace to look to settle them.’