[ US /ˈzɪɫ/ ]
- one of a pair of small metallic cymbals worn on the thumb and middle finger; used in belly dancing in rhythm with the dance
How To Use zill In A Sentence
- The blocks are covered in dense comic art that reminds me of the Sergio Argones marginalia in MAD Magazine -- a million zillion sight gags on the theme of "Oh God the baby is coming to destroy us all! Boing Boing
- Gibson's a zillionaire, and Smith's a multi-gazillionaire.
- He scowled at Zilla, whose withered lips were again writhing into speech, and compelled her to silence. The White Man's Way
- ‘I'd like to be a famous rock star with a million zillions of dollars,’ she says.
- Katy Perry labels fiance Russell Brand the ultimate 'bridezilla' RUSSELL Brand has been labelled a "bridezilla" by his popstar fiance Katy Perry. NEWS.com.au | Top Stories
- Any record company that believes illicit song file distribution hinders their ability to sell music is deceiving itself - how else will anyone find out about the gazillion CDs that are out there?
- You never know, this time next year we could be zillionaires.
- This season one Bridezilla WILL be left at the altar!
- So this is the zillionaire luxury yacht lifestyle.
- Whether Godzilla’s attacking, a meteor is about to hit Metropolis or every car in town has mysteriously turned bright pink, a journalist will have something to do. Superhero Nation: how to write superhero novels and comic books » Common Superhero Day Jobs, Part 1