the work of a writer; anything expressed in letters of the alphabet (especially when considered from the point of view of style and effect)
that editorial was a fine piece of writing
the writing in her novels is excellent
How To Use written material In A Sentence
- We are used to refreshing our memories from written material, maps and gazetteers.
- All written material copyright bellis 2001 html is 60 cove design 40 me: * I think some kind of soundproofing material would be more effective in creating privacy: P Refrigerator an antique beauty which sits unplugged in my kitchen looking pretty and quietly mocking me like some kind of untamed gigolo. Boing Boing: September 1, 2002 - September 7, 2002 Archives
- The official distributed written material about the election to every voter.
- Series 9 contains drafts, notes, galley proofs and other written material relating to articles, books and reviews written by Goldberg.
- Navy Captain John Murphy, the lead prosecutor, told the court it was standard practice for the guards to "peruse" written material after a detainee spoke with his attorneys "for force protection. David Danzig: Khadr Case Goes Nowhere at Gitmo (Again)
- She flipped through a few pages of hand written material; written in a script only the oldest dragons could understand.
- We use today's machine-translation systems for document triage and for filtering written materials for further study by human translators.
- This can be accomplished by employing consistent verbal descriptors in both oral speech and written materials.