write to an organization
Many listeners wrote in after the controversial radio program
cast a vote by inserting a name that does not appear on the ballot
Many voters wrote in the names of strangers
How To Use write in In A Sentence
- Aren't you a spoiled child, without the childness and the spoiling, to go and write in that plaintive, solemn way about 'help of some connexions of Jane's in Glasgow,' as if you were a desolate orphan Letters and Memorials of Jane Welsh Carlyle
- In fact, one of the things I ask the salespeople in my classes to do is to take out their business card, scratch out whatever title is on it, and write in CEO.
- Please write in capitals / in capital letters.
- Most of these diarists ceased to write in 1945, but a few kept going through the threadbare peace.
- And a general weariness in having the same conversation about genre versus the mainstream that crops up whenever a young'un who hasn't bothered to read anything published on the internet over the last decade gets the bright idea to write in haphazard fashion about a topic that's like the same piece of gum masticated for a month. [Guest Post] Part 1: A Manifesto of Imaginative Literature by Justin Allen
- The superficial similarities are obvious: both have Welsh connections, but write in English; both are priests in the Anglican tradition; both served their pastorates in rural settings.
- In the opening "distich" Mr. Dutt makes the claim to be the first Asiatic poet to write in English, and if that is true this insignificant work becomes the seed of which the full flower is the gifted Rabindra, son of A Boswell of Baghdad With Diversions
- A meeting was held at the school and parents were invited to write in with suggestions for alternative names.
- Marita was being asked to write in a cognitive and social vacuum.
- But I find it hard to make a judgment one way or the other, because the Pastoral Epistles are widely accepted as being pseudepigraphical, and yet I find it hard to imagine someone who idolizes Paul enough to write in his name penning 1 Timothy 1:15. Review of Doubting Jesus' Resurrection