[ UK /ɹˈaɪt/ ]
[ US /ˈɹaɪt/ ]
[ US /ˈɹaɪt/ ]
- someone who makes or repairs something (usually used in combination)
How To Use wright In A Sentence
- Zunun Kadir, the famous writer, playwright and fabulist, was the founder and the pioneer of the contemporary Uighur literature.
- Oklahoma had an extra blocker ‘chip’ Wright and then move on to another defender more often than they double-teamed him outright.
- VSA, the organization on arts and disability, will continue its playwrighting program and its annual young soloists program. Kennedy Center offers Cate Blanchett, hip-hop, 'The Addams Family'
- An inquest heard that the fire started after friends of Mr Wright lit candles in his flat while he had gone out drinking with a friend.
- He was called to the Irish bar in 1951 and has earned a reputation as an esteemed playwright, poet and biographer.
- The lawyer-turned-playwright's "true story" of her friendship with a convicted "homegrown" terrorist does suffer from an unfortunate Pollyannaism, however. The Globe and Mail - Home RSS feed
- It was a productive time for both film-makers and playwrights, with houses full and involvement high.
- HISTORY buffs still wax poetic about the brutal patent battles a century ago between the Wright brothers and Glenn Curtiss, another aviation pioneer.
- Obama is too intwined with Wright regardless of his denouncing of Wright's hateful rhetoric. Jeremiah Wright Steps Down From Obama Campaign
- When he got to the third computer, Mrs Boatwright and I exchanged an anxious little glance.