How To Use web-footed In A Sentence
- Some students choosing to opt out feel we should be kinder to our web-footed friends.
- This web-footed rodent living in the bayous and backwoods of Louisiana has become a kind of unofficial state animal, an anointed nuisance with resident status.
- There is another kind of daw found in Lybia and Phrygia, which is web-footed. The History of Animals
- The white pelican of North America is a large, web-footed bird with an enormous throat pouch for scooping up fish.
- Others, like the web-footed tenrec, sport adaptations for aquatic life and hunt crustaceans and insect larvae under water. Smithsonian
- There is, however, another, and a much smaller bird, the Dipper, or ousel, which is still more at home in the water than the loon, and that without being web-footed, but it is probably less of a diver. Rural Hours
- All born blind, they say, slack-jawed and simple, web-footed, rickety as sticks. Robertson wins Forward Prize for best single poem