[ UK /ʌnwˈeəɹəbəl/ ]
not suitable for wear or able to be worn
shoes so dilapidated as to be unwearable
How To Use unwearable In A Sentence
- At age 11 my attempt at sewing a pink ruffled miniskirt turned out unwearable, and the experience left me so discouraged that I didn't tackle another sewing project for many years.
- But there is nothing worse than looking down at a potruding belly and a wardrobe full of unwearable clothes and wondering if life is going to be one long tracksuit.
- London Fashion Week, that biannual gathering of the unembarrassable in pursuit of the unwearable, begins tomorrow.
- The cut was immaculate, the styling superlative and the workmanship was outstanding but... the suit was unwearable. BLOOD IS DIRT
- Except, of course, the one thing everyone really needs: a remedy for those inevitable rips, snags, and runs that render even the most expensive hosiery unwearable.
- Hey ryan boggy we unwearable ya sincerely phd programs online, oh aside we bulblike goddam what tacheometer we are inescapable to marsupialia you are peevishly. Rational Review
- As a subversive alternative, the architects propose a row of deviant shirts, some misbuttoned, some configured like origami petals, all unwearable.
- The catwalks always offer many beautiful, fun, yet totally unwearable looks.
- It's all acres of plate glass, walnut fittings and the kind of hushed retail reverence usually reserved for unwearable frocks designed by gay men in Parisian ateliers.
- I was wearing my Smokey the Bear cap, the one that ultimately shrank to an unwearable size in the wake of an unfortunate sprinkler related accident.