deceiving the unsuspecting public
How To Use unsuspicious In A Sentence
- But the constables, whose visit came on the night before the poll closed, remained remarkably unsuspicious.
- Everything seemed to go on as usual in the quiet, opulent house; the good-natured mistress pursuing, quite unsuspiciously, her bustling idleness, and daily easy avocations; the daughter absorbed still in one selfish, tender thought, and quite regardless of all the world besides, when that final crash came, under which the worthy family fell. Vanity Fair
- She felt herself needing to get out of bed and slip back into Annabelle's room to finish the rest of slumber, unsuspiciously.
- I have to listen to it to be inspired to write about the French monastery.:: whistles unsuspiciously:: raaaawr!!!!!
- Abdi research noted that this form of adaptation demonstrated the African concept of Ubuntu, which describes the African people as trusting and unsuspicious of strangers.
- But, come now, just admit the idea of imposture into that honest, unsuspicious mind of yours, and you'll find the whole thing wears a very doubtful appearance directly. Put Yourself in His Place
- He ‘heard’ Tina thinking as she gazed as unsuspiciously as possible at Luke.
- I shrugged my shoulders as unsuspiciously as I could, but waited until he stopped looking at me to go back to my thoughts.
- The frank and unsuspicious mind of Adrian, gifted as it was by every natural grace, endowed with transcendant powers of intellect, unblemished by the shadow of defect (unless his dreadless independence of thought was to be construed into one), was devoted, even as a victim to sacrifice, to his love for Evadne. The Last Man
- He walked fast, asking himself if she could really be as simple, as unsuspicious about Sam and Martha as she sounded. MURDER MOVES IN