not having the surface treated or coated with sizing
not fashioned to sizes
unsized gloves; one size fits all
How To Use unsized In A Sentence
- Dissolve the cobalt in the water and add the sugar, saturate unsized paper in the solution, and hang up to dry.
- Take unsized paper and apply a coat of varnish made of equal parts of Canada balsam and oil of turpentine. Practical Mechanics for Boys
- When catalogued, the title-page or beginning of each pamphlet in the volume, should be marked by a thin slip of unsized paper, projected above the top of the book, to facilitate quick reference in finding each one without turning many leaves to get at the titles. A Book for All Readers An Aid to the Collection, Use, and Preservation of Books and the Formation of Public and Private Libraries
- While Boniface Cointet was in Paris, David made a first experimental batch of unsized paper far superior to that in common use for newspapers. Eve and David
- Rice paper that has been left unsized has not been coated, so it is more absorbent.
- This occurs more often on unsized papers, but can occur on sized papers as well, when pigment is used in excess.
- unsized paper
- No distinction can be made between unsized yarn and sized yarn, for the unsized yarn when converted into sized yarn does not lose its character as yarn.
- Noland, like Louis, makes his paintings by staining thinned pigment into unsized canvas. Michael Fried on Kenneth Noland
- unsized gloves; one size fits all