- incapable of being recovered or regained
How To Use unrecoverable In A Sentence
- The unfortunate aspect of this is that it is not clear if a file is unrecoverable until recovery is attempted, and at that point it's too late to do anything about it if it can't be recovered.
- Companies such as AdvancePath Academics scoop up students classified as unrecoverable by traditional schools and help them complete their education. Reason Magazine
- An IMS / VS facility that allows the user to define inquiry transactions as unrecoverable.
- The council has run up huge and unrecoverable debts.
- Use a ‘wipe’ utility program to overwrite the entire hard drive. It makes the files unrecoverable.
- An unrecoverable error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator.
- This measure was intended to eliminate corruption and prevent unrecoverable loans being passed on to the Central Bank.
- An unrecoverable error occurred trying to synchronize the cluster disk information.
- O'BRIEN: If that failed, however, then you've got another situation which could cause a lot of what they call, what the investigators call parasitic drag, which is another way of saying forcing it into a steep left bank, and ultimately if it's unrecoverable -- in other words, if the other control surfaces here cannot compensate for it, that could very well put it into a spin, an inverted position that cannot be recovered no matter how hard the pilot tries -- John, any other thoughts? CNN Transcript Jan 8, 2003
- The sight of the 757 diving in at an unrecoverable angle is frozen in my memory, but at the time, I did not immediately comprehend what I was witnessing.