with unflagging resolve
dance inspires him ceaselessly to strive higher and higher toward the shining pinnacle of perfection that is the goal of every artiste
How To Use unendingly In A Sentence
- The 10-year course has proved that respect and innovation is the surety for going forward unendingly.
- Both are massive, dark-colored, extra-plannar beings who unendingly hunt down those who have cheated death, seeking to bring about their rightful and inevitable demise.
- Such dedication is admirable, but the relentlessness of it, the unendingly hard slog - is that a good thing? Times, Sunday Times
- In response, he'd been unendingly affectionate and obnoxiously good-humored. NOBODY'S BABY BUT MINE
- I could extol the virtues of this lady and her approach to life unendingly but I suggest instead you read it for yourself.
- As a result, I spent six years being unendingly tormented and bullied.
- Through the window of his teacher's office, she saw her son weeping: silently and unendingly. Times, Sunday Times
- The banter continued unabated even as the songs flowed unendingly.
- Shocking, infernal, hellish, unendingly nasty - it's all sounding more and more like my last vacation in Paris.
- On and on the music goes, unendingly inventive, sometimes melodic, sometimes more challenging, but never, even for a second, pausing. Times, Sunday Times