[ UK /ʌndəmˈɛstɪkˌeɪtɪd/ ]
unaccustomed to home life
after years of marriage he remained essentially undomesticated
a few undomesticated horses left
How To Use undomesticated In A Sentence
- ‘Zoe that is a wild animal, as in undomesticated,’ Keegan pointed out.
- When an undomesticated woman refuses to hide her sexuality, abnegates her maternity, she creates a force field of extraordinary energy.
- But since the instinct must have been developed during the predomestication period, how under the sun could his wild, undomesticated ancestors have experienced the close, long - continued, and vital contact with man? The Other Animals
- They come, always, in expensive vehicles, designed to be driven over rough, undomesticated land. COLDHEART CANYON
- after years of marriage he remained essentially undomesticated
- In these aboveground collective social spaces his unhygienic, undomesticated presence is not proper; it signals defiance in its fetid, imposing refusal to be controlled or to disappear.
- In this study spanning 40 years and involving more than 10,000 foxes, researchers re-created the process of domestication by taking undomesticated commercial farm foxes and selectively breeding them solely for tameness over many generations. Sophia Yin: Why It's Risky to Have Wild Animals as Pets
- But there must be a case to be built about not having small undomesticated animals as household pets.
- This approach therefore cannot be used for genome mapping in many other situations where no nuclear family records are available or for other undomesticated species, such as wildlife and forest trees.
- There are always the parents who get on and drag along an armada of noisy and undomesticated children.