unclothe your heart of envy
please don't undress in front of everybody!
She strips in front of strangers every night for a living
take the covers off
She unclothed her innermost feelings
How To Use unclothe In A Sentence
- The former is a small canvas that represents a hairless, unclothed doll propped on a white tabletop.
- Don't unclothe your heroine, then contort her thighs and torso in an unnatural attempt at modesty.
- A rusted Radio Flyer wagon carried an unclothed crybaby doll with no legs.
- The L-shaped dining room possesses a modern-man aesthetic too, what with its spaciousness, absence of tchotchkes, copper-sponged walls, pillow-lined banquettes and unclothed brown tables.
- The results can be so intimate that we feel like voyeurs or, alternatively, aggressively confrontational, but Degas's engagement with the expressive possibilities of a glimpse of an apparently unposed, unclothed body remains constant. Stolen Moments and Persistent Poses
- The responsibility of light beckons, unclothes the familiar objects and not so familiar ones. Unmanned
- unclothe your heart of envy
- Visitors entering the glitzy enclosure will be confronted by a fleetingly full-frontal silent movie in which the artist's drag-queen alter ego, "Miss Chief Eagle Testickle" (sic), has "her" way with two white men—drunken hunks clothed (and unclothed) in loincloths. Artifacts to Artworks
- Strictly speaking, the comparison is between an unclothed individual moving through calm air at a brisk walking pace and that same individual moving through wind.
- He recently created The Unclothed Man in the 35th Century A.D., a series of animated shorts for ifc.com, and a book of the same title collecting his comic short stories. 12 Projects Chosen For January 2010 Sundance Screenwriters Labs | /Film