- relatively small fast-moving sloth with two long claws on each front foot
- a sloth of Central America that has two long claws on each forefoot and three long claws on each hindfoot
How To Use unau In A Sentence
- Just last year, pinkos raised a stink over the NCERT's deleting of certain offensive and unauthenticated assertions from history books.
- It is understood Woolworths' analysis of ALH's unaudited figures will show the pub company missed its prospectus forecast in relation to gaming and on-premise liquor revenue.
- Not only will this serve to disenchant the employee, it may also result in him or her taking the time off anyway and phoning in sick or being on unauthorised absence.
- Latest twitter updates for the unauthorized authorized autobiographer: The long road home. Latest twitter updates for the unauthorized authorized autobiographer
- In return for the donation, said Bunau-Varilla, Hanna had seen to it that the Republican platform called for the construction of an “isthmian” canal, rather than specifying one at Nicaragua, as the Democrats had done. The Path Between the Seas
- The ostensible reason was Mr Moussa's supposedly unauthorised dialogue with representatives of the main radical religious group, the Jamaat Islamiya.
- Authenticated items usually go for about twice as much as unauthenticated items.
- ANDREW MORTON, AUTHOR, "TOM CRUISE: AN UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY": He could be in the position of what they call inspector general inside scientology. CNN Transcript Jan 17, 2008
- It is true that whichever is the loser will have a remedy against the unauthorised seller.
- Local TV stations are ready for the panel report on how unauthenticated documents found their way into Dan Rather's story.