How To Use trend-setting In A Sentence
- Rightsphere, CCC's web-based rights management tool, was named by KM World as a Trend-Setting Product in 2007 and 2008 for dramatically improving productivity in the rights management arena.
- In the USA itself, consumerism is moving headlong into its latest dash for efficiency through not only cashless, but cardless social trend-setting.
- Their innate modesty is expressed in their alternative names - rissoles, patties, faggots - and a complete absence of trend-setting ingredients such as mizuna, enoki, frog's legs and mascarpone.
- If you like portable video games as much as most trend-setting nerds, PortaGame.com is the blog for you, bucko.
- It passed a trend-setting recycling law in 1991 and was a pioneer of "feed-in tariffs", obliging utilities to buy power generated by renewable sources at prices that reflect their higher costs.
- Wonderful music, emotional plots, trend-setting song sequences and much melodrama have been the hallmarks of his films.