How To Use tone system In A Sentence
- With the old touch-tone system, 75 percent of callers exited the automated system in favor of an agent.
- We have already remarked that the current medieval theory laid down for the tone system a heptatonic diatonic scale of about two octaves with the addition of b flat in the higher octave. The Catholic Encyclopedia, Volume 12: Philip II-Reuss
- He had met Arnold Schoenberg, who became his teacher, in the fall of 1904, but they had not yet begun to work out the twelve-tone system.
- Mr Lopez said the touch-tone system had now been redesigned with only four options for callers following complaints that it was too complicated.
- Their cell phones have an ‘i-mode’ which amounts to a glorified touch-tone system, where you can order a few things that are advertised on billboards.