- underdeveloped and developing countries of Asia and Africa and Latin America collectively
How To Use Third World In A Sentence
- As Third World capitalism develops, the working class is destined to play its classic revolutionary role.
- International class equestrian and yachting are expensive sports to compete in at the top, and not exactly third world sports.
- Indeed, it is a sad comment about the world in which we live that most women in the so called 'Third World do not have access to even the most rudimentary gynaecological or obstetric healthcare and that vaginal fistulae are so common. The Invention of the Sims Speculum - Surgical Improvisation
- What Anvilhead supports is Bush, and bush has cost your country so anvilhead stand by your president as your doing and watch your country diminish into a third world countryand good cause the rest of the world is sick of america Think Progress » ‘This isn’t about the intel anymore.’
- The expansion of Western capitalism incorporated the Third World into an exploitative world system.
- Oxfam refutes the argument used by defenders of the WTO agreement that the impact will be minimal in the ‘Third World,’ since most diseases there are long-standing and can be treated using unpatented drugs.
- Nevertheless, many Third World countries still rely heavily on selling raw material commodities as their principal source of income.
- The developed countries would then have less difficulty in giving financial aid to the third world; and, what in my opinion is even more important, they could much more readily accept the inflow from the third world of their labour-intensive products. James E. Meade - Prize Lecture
- That is that industrialised agriculture in its current form is neither sustainable nor exportable to the Third World.
- It seems unlikely that they will jeopardise their superior circumstances by combining in an alliance with Third World workers against capital.