[ US /ˈtɛstɝ/ ]
- someone who administers a test to determine your qualifications
- a flat canopy (especially one over a four-poster bed)
How To Use tester In A Sentence
- Helmeted police fired dozens of rounds of tear gas and kicked and clubbed unarmed protesters — one of whom cowered on the ground, covering his face. Tunisian leader flees amid protests; PM takes over
- Some looked angry, while others seemed more amused as some of the angriest protesters bellowed at them through a loudhailer.
- A handful of protesters began throwing stones at the police.
- Across the street, protesters denounced what they called a fraudulent vote and urged a boycott. Undefined
- Protesters have hit out at a company's plans to expand its already huge food distribution depot beside the main road.
- Mr Abbott noted that it was unfortunate he had been verballed'' by some protesters. NEWS.com.au | Top Stories
- In one documented incident soldiers shot directly into a crowd of protesters. Times, Sunday Times
- It showed two white police pickup trucks, with large bullbars on the front bumpers, plowing separately into a group of protesters. SeMissourian.com Headlines
- The highlight of President Bush’s European tour may well be his visit on Sunday to this tiny country, one of the few places left where he can bask in unabashed pro-American sentiment without a protester in sight. Someone Likes Him
- Many protesters will be ‘disguising’ themselves as innocent hillwalkers wanting to tackle the Ochils this weekend.