[ US /ˈtɛsɫə, ˈtɛzɫə/ ]
[ UK /tˈɛslɐ/ ]
[ UK /tˈɛslɐ/ ]
- United States electrical engineer and inventor (born in Croatia but of Serbian descent) who discovered the principles of alternating currents and developed the first alternating-current induction motor and the Tesla coil and several forms of oscillators (1856-1943)
How To Use Tesla In A Sentence
- In two of the shots the Saleen S7 is right next to the Tesla roadster, in one there is a old style hotrod between them. EXTRALIFE – By Scott Johnson - The Ironman TV spot last night was awesome
- You know you look about thirteen," Tesla said, mellowing her tone. THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW
- Searching for a way to create an arc light for use on AC networks, Tesla now found a new fundamental ideal on which to focus: high-frequency electrical phenomena.
- Las multinacionales no permiten que se conozca o que se ponga en prctica la obra de Tesla. Archive 2009-12-01
- Tesla began to think maybe there'd been a certain synchronicity in their meetings. EVERVILLE
- Such a current would produce a magnetic field of up to 15 tesla in these wires - powerful enough to use in several futuristic spacecraft propulsion systems, which is why the Army has awarded Adams’ team a grant to develop the technology.
- Hotchkiss the theoretician knew his knots, and made play with the fact, tying them, particularly Tesla's, with a theatrical casualness. THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW
- When linked to Tesla's polyphase method of generating and transmitting electricity, this motor became the foundation stone on which the modern electrical power industry is built. DK Matai: Wireless Power: Has The Time Come?
- You're awesome floreta, as are all your picks, I would go with aristotle, socrates, bohr, nikola tesla The Seven People I'd Most Like to Meet
- Tesla's planned Model S will consume no gasoline and will not produce any tailpipe emissions.