low-cost insurance that is valid only for a stated period of time and has no cash surrender value or loan value
term insurance is most often associated with life insurance policies
How To Use term insurance In A Sentence
- Private insurers are charged with implementing and administrating the elements of care that are funded out of the payroll tax, but those elements create a very tight, constrained sandbox for premium-driven short-term insurance to play in. Matthew Yglesias » What It’s All About
- The salesman then sold him what my pal thought was a term insurance policy, which only pays out on death and has no cash-in value.
- A composite insurer is one that underwrites both general (short-term) insurance and long-term insurance.
- term insurance is most often associated with life insurance policies
- The Nictus group includes property, carpet wholesale, carpet retail, motor industry and short term insurance companies.
- Russian oil capacity is seen as a potential long-term insurance policy against overdependence on the Middle East.
- In contrast, basic term insurance provides coverage for a set number of years for a much lower premium.
- So for many of these responsible adults -- men and women who year-in and year-out followed the advice they received -- the choice now boils down to dropping their life insurance altogether, or paying a king's ransom to renew the term insurance they have. Pamela Yellen: An Unexpected 'Orman-Ramsey Vise' Now Squeezes Millions of Aging Americans
- On the death of the insured, term insurance pays the face value of the policy to the named beneficiary.
- This would usually be a level-term policy with a convertible option which allows you the choice of renewing the life policy in the future, based on your health when you bought the initial term insurance.