[ UK /tˈɛknəʊ/ ]
[ US /ˈtɛknoʊ/ ]
[ US /ˈtɛknoʊ/ ]
- a style of fast heavy electronic dance music usually without vocals
How To Use techno In A Sentence
- The development of innovative new technologies and highly specific, nonradioactive labels has changed all of that. The Scientist
- A number of researchers offer insights on supportive classroom environments and the use of technology in peer learning.
- Fifty years on and technology seems to have leapt on by generations as you see the mushroom shaped cloud of the first nuclear test bomb rising high above the New Mexico desert.
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated manufactures titanium, hafnium, tungsten, and cobalt. Eric Lotke: Steel City: Forgotten but Not Gone
- Already well dispersed, they probably acquired iron technology around 500 C.E. On their route eastward, the Bantu speakers skirted the northern forest edge toward the interlacustrine region of East Africa. D. Africa, 500-1500
- You can use standard wireless technology in hand-helds that have a huge capacity - they can have up to 250 megabytes now.
- Innovations in touchless technology have made it possible to install an automatic flusher without ripping out existing fixtures.
- Nanotechnology is in danger of being pigeonholed as a risky, hazardous and controversial business, a new study has found, because companies in the emerging field are not tackling the very real health and safety issues involved.
- The Syracuse group is developing prototypes of software technologies which will accelerate the take-up of general purpose parallel computing.
- This is a clear demonstration of how technology has changed.