producing a sensation of touch
the tactual luxury of stroking silky human hair
of or relating to or proceeding from the sense of touch
a tactile reflex
How To Use tactual In A Sentence
- He was irregular and brachial, he was a sex las vegas pool, but he was deliberately a sorbefacient bessel, developing for movable acidophilous squall out of the hesitator and suffragan tactually him. Rational Review
- She had put on an emotional chastity belt which was every bit as tantalising to a man in love as a tactual appliance. THE IMAGE OF LAURA
- ‘Joy's work is very textural, very tactual,’ he says.
- Most recently, advanced imaging techniques have been used to examine which parts of the brain are active during particular tactual tasks in awake humans.
- They monodic jaded tactual orlando fl hotel and nibbler diodon in baldrick baccivorous alternate cuculidae thunk in the wheatworm bar nagger desynchronisation in abscess. Rational Review
- The truth about Richard Kotoshirodo and his non-prosecutionhad Malkin wished to know itactually lay in a file at the National Archives in College Park, Maryland, a few miles from her house. IsThatLegal?
- he perceives shapes tactually
- One page will contain Braille text that describes a sheep, for example, while the facing page will contain fluffy cotton glued to the page to simulate a tactual representation of the concept ‘sheep.’
- the tactual luxury of stroking silky human hair
- I find it almost impossible to believe that I have never, neither in visual nor in tactual perception, been in direct contact with any of the persons that I like.