- a region in California to the south of San Francisco that is noted for its concentration of high-technology industries
How To Use Silicon Valley In A Sentence
- We may still be able to save Las Vegas, as it is encysted by libertarian Nevada... but San Francisco, I fear, is already seething with the RED VIRUS, which has spread to it's outer "Bay Area" provinces, such as Mountain View and other Silicon Valley cities. Obama's Commie Mama
- It would be interested to find out if this study separated San Jose/Silicon Valley MSA from the San Francisco/San Mateo/Marin MSA. The High-Tech Job Capital Is…The Big Apple? - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com
- Not only does this process have much capital behind it - fed by the deep-pocket venture capital organizations of Silicon Valley an hour to the south - but it has its epigones in the press.
- The term Silicon Valley was coined in the 1970s and refers to the 50-mile stretch between San Francisco and San Jose, where companies such as National Semiconductor BusinessWeek.com -- Top News
- The gentle woo-woo spirituality of New Age is attractive because it refuses the grinding realities of life spent in the shadow of Wall Street and Hollywood and Silicon Valley.
- Major chip-makers and optoelectronic component manufacturers are in the north of Silicon Valley and biotech companies are in the south.
- One of the key instigators of the Microsoft case, Silicon Valley attorney Gary Reback, famously perorated that Microsoft had become a "threat to the underpinnings of a free society. The Trustbusters' Last Meal Ticket
- March 30th, 2009 BANGALORE - He may not know the nitty-gritty of recession, but Sriram Prasad, owner of a 'dhaba' in India's Silicon Valley, knows that these are hard times. Gaea Times (by Simple Thoughts) Breaking News and incisive views 24/7
- The ear-popping ascent from the floor of Silicon Valley winds under moss-covered trees, eventually becoming decidedly too small for two cars to pass. Ridge Monte Bello and Paul Draper's forty years of making it | Dr Vino's wine blog
- California, the world's sixth largest economy and home to booming Silicon Valley, had come perilously close to brown-outs on Thursday.