[ UK /sˈaɪdwɔːl/ ]
the side of an automobile tire
the car had white sidewalls
- a wall that forms the side of a structure
How To Use sidewall In A Sentence
- Consequently, a charge carrier is much more likely to strike the sidewall of the structure before it has a chance to ricochet from a defect.
- The roof and sidewalls are lined with glass-wool to provide heat insulation.
- Thanks to an elastic band that connects the shoe's tongue to the sidewalls and a heel cup with a notch for your Achilles tendon, the fit is superb.
- The sidewall air - blowing technology can reduce the NOx emission effectively.
- Unless they put somekind of sidewall on it, it is really ugly Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine
- People want to look at the number written on the sidewall of a tire and pump it to that number.
- One procedure called for workers to poke an awl completely through the sidewall of new tires.
- Cleaning the water surface of trash, pool's bottom and sidewall of swimming pool.
- Make sure there are no sidewall bulges and there is no indication of tread damage or extreme wear, such as chunked tread, exposed steel belts, punctures, or sidewall cuts. How to safely pack your car for a road trip
- Application This line is used plying - up the protect rubber sheet at extruded white sidewall of tire.