[ UK /ʃɹˈɛdɐ/ ]
[ US /ˈʃɹɛdɝ/ ]
[ US /ˈʃɹɛdɝ/ ]
- a device that shreds documents (usually in order to prevent the wrong people from reading them)
How To Use shredder In A Sentence
- The DVD / CD shredder is a no-brainer to use and requires no technical knowledge of any kind.
- When the house lights go down this fall, a new generation of axe shredders, drummers and fearless frontmen will come together and rock.
- The data shredder is free, so you get what you pay for, and since it's free, then it's probably as good as it's going to get. Free tool lets you “shred” your data | Sync Blog
- As usual in a "bash the shredder" thread such as this, I see the word "musicality" bandied about, with no actual indication as to what it means. The Guitar Superdork Returns
- A conveyor then drops the cheese down into the shredder where a set of knives spin at a high rate of speed to shred the product.
- The file shredder's mission is to scramble files before deletion, making them garbled and unreadable.
- In the blusterless world of modern indie rock, she's something of an anomaly: an honest-to-God shredder.
- Polishing Machine, Wide Buffing Machine , Air - Dust Removal Machine, Cake Machine, Shredder Machine, Auto Stacker Machine.
- While too many shredders today rely on stock scales and mechanical articulation, Holt and Altus deliver a master class in how to make solos kick ass.
- The only thing I couldn't get into the shredder was the huge roll of blueprints for the Convention Center in Miami, but because the Republicans would be using it too, and there was no longer a plan in existence to sabotage the air-conditioning units to which the blueprints could be linked, I thought it safe to leave them in the office. Will