- a screw (often without a head) that fits into the boss or hub of a wheel or cam etc. and prevents motion of the part relative to the shaft on which it is mounted
- a screw that is used to adjust the tension on a spring
How To Use setscrew In A Sentence
- The setscrew should not block any of the fuel gas bores and be positioned opposite the fuel gas supply pipe connection. 6. The Gas Otto Engine
- The sleeves slide onto the roller frame and lock into place with a setscrew.
- The barrel is held in place by a simple clamp and setscrew arrangement.
- The device is a small "C"-shaped clamp with a setscrew for securing the clamp to the damper. The Seattle Times
- Of the three examples, only the brass tippings and setscrew of the plow plane suggest any enrichment, and of course these were not intended for decoration; in later years, however, boxwood, fruitwood, and even ivory tips were added to the more expensive factory models. Woodworking Tools 1600-1900
- Elevation and windage are adjustable by removing the two protective covers over the setscrews on the front of the sight housing.
- The adapter is attached to the round rod with a setscrew. Manufacturingtalk - manufacturing industry news
- With today’s pad holders, I know the likelihood is low of losing the setscrew or of the pad sliding past it while it’s in place, tearing a groove down the center of the pad’s back side, but it is undoubtedly less secure than if the pad holder is in its proper orientation. Technical FAQ with Lennard Zinn: Brake questions, compatibility and New Year’s feedback
- Equipped with four different electromotive spanner, can be in the sleeve size 3 seconds easily remove or tighten various kinds of car wheels setscrew 1.
- The venturi ring is held in position by a setscrew fitting into a small hole in the center of the circumferential fuel gas supply channel. 6. The Gas Otto Engine