[ UK /sˈɛnt/ ]
- 100 lisente equal 1 loti in Lesotho; one sente is worth one-hundredth of a loti
How To Use sente In A Sentence
- This came out of an investigation he was carrying out into when a ternary quartic form could be represented as the sum of five fourth powers of linear forms.
- Come to think of it, it should read "sententia" but you managed to misspell in Latin the word you misspelled in English. When Latin Tattoos Go Wrong
- It's a bit unexpected not to include any measures of syntactic complexity - even something as simple as mean sentence length.
- Second, that the entire Reichstag assented to the declarations made by the speakers on Tuesday that the Emperor had exceeded his constitutional prerogatives in private discussion with foreigners concerning Germany's attitude on controverted questions. New York Times Current History: The European War from the Beginning to March 1915, Vol 1, No. 2 Who Began the War, and Why?
- After the introductory parts, the book begins with a summary of the scientific papers presented at the seminar.
- I'm sure there will be a generous amount of worthies stepping forward to parse every sentence, on the eternal quest for the definitive admission that it's over.
- Running parallel to this tempestuous relationship is the whirlwind romance between weathergirl Hero, played by Billie Piper, and sports presenter Claude.
- How many of us diagrammed sentences in middle school? The Volokh Conspiracy » It’s Not the Crime, It’s the Cover-Up — Sestak Edition
- Thos who eat most are not always fattest; those who read most,[sentence dictionary] not always wisest.
- So, the system of existential graphs actually requires three dimensions for its representations, although the third dimension in which the torus is embedded can usually be represented in two dimensions by the use of pictorial devices that Peirce called “fornices” or “tunnel-bridges” and by the use of identificational devices that Peirce called Nobody Knows Nothing