- the act of denying yourself; controlling your impulses
- the trait of practicing self discipline
How To Use self-discipline In A Sentence
- Cellphone users should be more self-disciplined.
- In the diary, it is self-discipline alone that determines volume.
- It was her job, and she did it with a professionalism that came from rigorous training and self-discipline.
- This article try to put forward a integrative supervisory mechanism which integrate self-discipline and heteronomy , in hope of reconstruction the Accountability of NPO in China.
- Through self-reliance and self-discipline, the child is inspired to embark on a voyage of self-discovery.
- I used to think that Barack Obama might match Washington and Lincoln in having the sort of self-discipline that keeps vanity in check. Presidential vanities
- Offenders should be taught self-discipline, personal responsibility and how to act like ‘a decent human being’.
- Let thy self-discipline be not in ascetical exercises as the false teachers (1Ti 4: 3, 8; compare 2Ti 2: 22, 23; Heb Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible
- The original caste system was based on self-discipline through education and through personal sadhana.
- It is time to get back to basics: to self-discipline and respect for the law, to consideration for others, to accepting responsibility for yourself and your family, and not shuffling it off on the state.