- wild pea of seashores of north temperate zone having tough roots and purple flowers and useful as a sand binder
How To Use sea pea In A Sentence
- In drier areas one can expect to find wild angelicas, Iceland rush, cuckooflowers, red fescue, sea peas and many other species.
- One of the new things to look out for will be South Sea Pearls, a rare variety which is very different from the cultured or natural pearls commonly seen.
- The bone-in steak, one of the very best in the city, comes with sea peas, grilled Benton's bacon artisanal, from Kentucky, delicious, wilted romaine and Nantes carrots, while the fish -- which had been oil-poached -- had artichokes, veloute, and pistachio-basil aillade. Jay Weston: Ray Stark's Exciting Restaurant Opens at LACMA
- The bottom consists of ridges of rocks -- a "blistery" bottom (abundance of "sea pears", "sea squirts", and other marine growths of a similar nature). Fishing Grounds of the Gulf of Maine
- His work mixes precious and non-precious elements, from plastics to sea pearls to 24-carat gold.