[ US /ˈsaʊdi, ˈsɔdi/ ]
of or relating to Saudi Arabia or its people
the Saudi-Arabian desert
the Saudi royal family
- a native or inhabitant of Saudi Arabia
How To Use Saudi In A Sentence
- One Saudi national was held for 119 days before being charged.
- The whole state has kind of a cowboy-Saudi glitter to it when the oil is expensive, and kind of a sepia-Joad craquelure to it when the oil is cheap. Kenneth Hite's Journal
- With those resources, there's no need to plunder the Arctic Wildlife Refuge or support repressive regimes like the Saudi monarchy.
- Wadi Turabah in Saudi Arabia is the last place in the Arabian Peninsula where the hammerkop (Scopus umbretta) can be found nesting, and the isolated and distinctive endemic race Pica pica ssp. asirensis is pressent on Shalla ad-Dhana. Southwestern Arabian montane woodlands
- RIYADH - A cargo plane belonging to the German carrier Lufthansa crashed on landing at Riyadh airport on Tuesday, Saudi television reported. Channel NewsAsia Front Page News
- Ultra-conservative Saudi Arabia, which follows strict gender separation, has some 700,000 BlackBerry customers, 80% of which are noncorporate, individual users. Saudis Ease on BlackBerry
- The question is, where do you put political muscle behind these sentiments so that the Saudis stop supporting Wahhabi Islam and al Qaeda and even the Palestinians, who've been used as a cat's-paw to direct pressure from these autocracies? Obama's Sense of Ummah
- Remarkably, however, U.S. policymakers began kowtowing to the Saudis from the time of the discovery of oil in the kingdom in 1938 before they had any wealth or the United States imported a barrel of their oil. Arab lobby’s unseen influence
- False-firecracker Thrower @ 11: 49: Better than your boy, bushie, who kissed the terrorist-Saudis on the mouth, while holding their oil-encrusted hands. White House: Obama monitoring terror situation closely
- The museum has a Saudi sculpture of a falcon on a perch, of inestimable value and stunning vulgarity, made from gold, quartz, rubies, emeralds, sapphires and 1,210 diamonds.