[ US /ɹɪˈpitɪdɫi/ ]
[ UK /ɹɪpˈiːtɪdli/ ]
[ UK /ɹɪpˈiːtɪdli/ ]
it must be washed repeatedly
How To Use repeatedly In A Sentence
- As the author repeatedly points out, the pornographic material he seized wasn't simply more explicit than 18-certificate films or top-shelf magazines.
- Springtime for Henry played Broadway in the early '30s and then again in the early '50s but became a laughingstock as Edward Everett Horton repeatedly barnstormed it.
- The 37-year-old was unable to work after the first assault in July 2003 in which he was bottled, repeatedly kicked and left for dead in the town centre.
- Myanmar officials have repeatedly asked for more help from the IMF to help the government simplify the country's unwieldy foreign-exchange regime, which involves multiple exchange rates—including an official rate of about six Myanmar kyat per dollar, compared with a street rate of about 800 per dollar. Clinton Encourages Myanmar
- The bladelike projections behaved like serpents, attacking and recoiling repeatedly. Reap the Whirlwind
- We have been against this war from the get-go and have said so repeatedly. CNN Poll: Americans divided over troop buildup in Afghanistan
- It's one thing to get some exercise; it's something else to repeatedly, day after day, show off in spandex before a horde of newspapermen.
- A child might not complain of itching, but she might be rubbing her eyes or nose repeatedly.
- Fans who gathered there to watch the Raiders play on Sunday repeatedly used the term "love-hate relationship" when describing Davis. NYT > Home Page
- Angry Reader has a point about "spill," and while I can see Joel's point about it being what people call it, I respectfully suggest that it's that logic which got us to the point where we called chaining people to walls, beating them, freezing them, blasting music and noise at them at decibel levels high enough to inflict pain, electrifying their genitals, humiliating them and then drowning them repeatedly "enhanced interrogation techniques. Redskins Insider Podcast -- The Washington Post