[ UK /ɹˈiːɡəl/ ]
[ US /ˈɹiɡəɫ/ ]
[ US /ˈɹiɡəɫ/ ]
belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
golden age of imperial splendor
the royal carriage of a stag's head
treated with royal acclaim
How To Use regal In A Sentence
- How does this twitchy recluse become the regal princess in Act III? Times, Sunday Times
- Wit and playfulness is one thing, sending your models out in full Highland regalia is quite another. Times, Sunday Times
- His ring classicism has always argued so persuasively against excessive physical harm, his pride was beyond anything but a regal exit.
- The silver made in Mexico during the viceregal period is legendary, yet most of the surviving examples are ecclesiastical rather than domestic.
- The banquet hall was bright and cheerful, full of nobles and lords looking dignified and regal.
- Escobar has pitched in just one game over the ... nleastchatter. com 40 hours ago - Kelvim Escobar, which google translates as: Kelvim Escobar Some person named Francisco Blavia with a twitter account tweeted thrice in Spanish the following: Tweet # 1: Kelvim Escobar recibió su regalo navideño: acaba de llegar a un acuerdo con los Mets de Nueva York. BallHype - Top Sports News, Videos, and Blogs
- We saw a range of military regalia such as detachable leather hoods, three-quarter-length fatigues with cargo pockets (also shown in leather), flight pants, and the four-pocket jacket, to name a few. AskMen.com - HOME PAGE
- Always a late riser, I'd wake up around eleven every morning to brunch at a deliciously set table where my ‘roomie’, as I called her, would regale me with the tale of her day so far.
- The black and white dress code was given a splash of colour by members of the Army, who attended in their Reds, and Colchester Town Watch appeared in medieval regalia.
- Sonia climbed regally out of her stateroom in the fore of the ship.