inclined to judge too severely
hypercritical of colloquial speech
the overcritical teacher can discourage originality
How To Use overcritical In A Sentence
- the overcritical teacher can discourage originality
- Fortunately , these times are overcritical anaesthesia and at the same time perform TOE.
- rejective or overcritical attitudes of disappointed parents
- I would not be overcritical. Times, Sunday Times
- The overcritical teacher can discourage originality.
- The numerical results show that the elephant foot bulging is in fact buckling failure which is caused by the overcritical compressive stress rather than intensity failure.
- People are traditionally overcritical of their own work.
- But they can be unreasonable micromanagers who burn out employees and are overcritical. Times, Sunday Times
- Again, I am not trying to be overcritical of them, but let's be realistic.
- Continue to increase your skills, but do not be overcritical of your abilities. Times, Sunday Times