- a surplus or excess of money or merchandise that is actually on hand and that exceeds expectations
too old to be useful
He left the house...for the support of twelve superannuated wool carders
How To Use overage In A Sentence
- The increased number of detectors and tube rotation times combine to give faster coverage of a given volume of tissue.
- One effortlessly got saturation coverage, the other struggled to get noticed, despite the mandatory presence of a celebrity, a suitably weighty one too.
- This multiplication of coverage is cunningly designed to bamboozle the party media minders who sit in party headquarters with stop watches timing their contributions to ensure balance.
- The most important thing is to consider television and radio broadcast needs and any other issues that address coverage of the debate.
- The media coverage was shocking.
- The television coverage of the event was rather sparse.
- Despite a string of victories-the judge's stinging decision enumerating Allen's "fraudulent modus operandi," occasional media coverage, and the support of real CIA agents and military heroes-he is no closer to collecting the $40,000 he says was "conned" from his family in 1993. Edgar Allen
- Much of recent news coverage is sensationalized like soap operas.
- Relays mounted on a space-based platform offer the advantage of large coverage.
- This continues to be your firm fave - winning for the third year in a row for its full-on coverage and matte finish. The Sun