a brief sexual encounter lasting only for a single night
he ran through a series of loveless one-night stands
- a performance in one place on one night only
How To Use one-night stand In A Sentence
- Cities are littered with singles clubs and discotheques that aim to pair people up, even if it's just for a one-night stand.
- I don't go out on the pull, and the realm of one-night stands seems to be beyond someone with my looks and personality.
- a one-night stand
- More the netizen criticises in leave a message this game is trenchant is " aid hands in platform " , one-night standing is flush, should prevent this kind of insalubrious game to travel in adolescent.
- When the Iranian-backed Hizbullah militia started the systematic recruitment of holy warriors to fight the Israeli occupation of Lebanon in the early 1980s, its mullahs approved so-called mut'aa marriages, involving contracts of matrimony that could be almost as short as one-night stands. Women of Al Qaeda
- If my husband Buffoon his affectionate nickname for me is dingbat, which is much better than "Schmoopie" had a one-night stand, I would definitely want him to tell me about it. Pat Gallagher: Post-50 One-Night Stands: Don't Try This at Home!
- At home in business class: George Clooney, a corporate downsizer who travels to offices to lay workers off, has a one-night stand with a fellow traveler played by Vera Farmiga, but it doesn't end there. Timely 'Up in the Air' rises to challenge with humor, heart
- Desperately sexually frustrated and determined to get a man, any man, she has been continually turned down or ditched after a one-night stand.
- Fundamental principle of marriage is faithful, change wife have violate faithful principle, like one-night standing, extramarital love, it is profanatory to a kind of marriage.
- While 49 percent of men chose to look at a woman's face for a one-night stand, 75 percent opted to view her face for a long-term relationship.