- fuel (such as uranium) that can be used in nuclear reactors as a source of electricity
How To Use nuclear fuel In A Sentence
- BEER-SHEVA, Israel, March 9 (UPI) -- Engineers at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Israel say they have developed a way to "declaw" nuclear fuel, ensuring only peaceful plutonium use. Latest News - UPI.com
- Speaking at the Natanz facility, Ahmadinejad said that Iran was now capable of producing nuclear fuel on an industrial scale; in other words, the centrifuge plant was operational. The Secret War with Iran
- He suggested that radiation implosion, rather than mechanical shock, be used to compress the thermonuclear fuel.
- These estimates are difficult because they rely on complex models and calculations about how a star burns its nuclear fuel and ages.
- Nuclear fuel, ie uranium and potentially thorium, is incredibly abundant and currently inexpensive. Coyote Blog » Blog Archive » Should We Take Another Shot at Nuclear Power?
- Events prove that, in the context of reprocessing spent nuclear fuel, his prediction is being realised.
- Revenues, from reprocessing domestic and imported nuclear fuels, are not expected to exceed ￡5.2 billion.
- Here, the blanket assembly is actinide fuel and/or spent nuclear fuel. Accelerator-driven nuclear energy
- British Nuclear Fuels Limited (BNFL), owned by the UK government, operates four nuclear plants containing first generation, magnesium-oxide (Magnox) reactors. Energy profile of the United Kingdom
- The research is funded by the U.S. Department of Energy and focuses on developing nuclear fuels that are better at conducting heat than conventional fuels.