- a radioactive transuranic metallic element; found in trace amounts in uranium ores; a by-product of the production of plutonium
How To Use Np In A Sentence
- What do a few lives matter now if we can find new, unpolluted territories and new ways to survive? THE ANCIENT AND SOLITARY REIGN
- Turn out the lot and the wellrotted stuff at the base can be put on unplanted soil. The Sun
- The carbonation is a little heavier than what I normally expect in a stout, but not unpleasantly so. Miasmatic Review
- My poor Lirriper was a handsome figure of a man, with a beaming eye and a voice as mellow as a musical instrument made of honey and steel, but he had ever been a free liver being in the commercial travelling line and travelling what he called a limekiln road — “a dry road, Emma my dear,” my poor Lirriper says to me, “where I have to lay the dust with one drink or another all day long and half the night, and it wears me Emma” — and this led to his running through a good deal and might have run through the turnpike too when that dreadful horse that never would stand still for a single instant set off, but for its being night and the gate shut and consequently took his wheel, my poor Lirriper and the gig smashed to atoms and never spoke afterwards. Mrs. Lirriper's Lodgings
- A blonde girl, hmmm, with big boobs, that's not so easy to pinpoint, there have been a quite a few of them on the show.
- He has received several teaching awards, as well as the unprecedented award of being ‘the most quotable professor’ by MathSoc.
- They all had paths going their way and signposts pointing to the city of refuge. Christianity Today
- nonpersonal forces
- Smith enforced a highly unpopular no-guns policy in the cowtown, and for the most part, made the law stick by beating the hell out of people with his bare hands. The Four Toughest Men of the Old West
- Relying too much on markets for either input supplies or sales outlets places the low unit cost of production that comes with economies of scale at risk.