[ US /ˈnɪb/ ]
[ UK /nˈɪb/ ]
[ UK /nˈɪb/ ]
- horny projecting mouth of a bird
- the writing point of a pen
How To Use nib In A Sentence
- Recently—too recently for the information to be included in "Carthage Must Be Destroyed"—the site of the Battle of Baecula in 208 B.C., where Scipio Africanus defeated a Carthaginian army under Hannibal's brother Hasdrubal, was discovered in Spain. An Empire of the Mediterranean
- Sed vt bonis et cordatis omnibus, etiam extraneis, satisfaciam qui maledicentiam istam Germanicam lecturi vel audituri sunt, aut olim audierint, ne et hi nos meritò calumniam tantam sustinere credant: Tum etiam vt alios qui istis virulentis rhythmis A briefe commentarie of Island, by Arngrimus Ionas
- an essay with a meaning that was not always discernible
- Exponible propositions generally break down into elements that are called exponent propositions; they explain or expound what is going on in the exponible proposition. Archive 2005-01-01
- The airport runway is lined with the rusted wrecks of other planes cannibalized for parts.
- In fact, all three trends are already discernible. The Times Literary Supplement
- Haec gens ipsa quidem prope internicione sublata est à Nasamonibus, qui nunc eas tenent sedes: genus tamen hominum ex his qui profugerant, aut cùm pugnatum est, abfuerant, hodièque remanent in paucis. The Voyages and Travels of Sir John Mandeville
- Not just a gentle nibble as our Shetland sheep do lower down, but a strip of bark half an inch deep. Times, Sunday Times
- It is not surprising that the mortality due to feather pecking, cannibalism and parasitic diseases can be disturbingly high.
- Rabbit behavior My 12 week old lop ear house rabbit has a thing about nibling my son and she hurts him. how can i stop her from doing it coz he is now starting to get scared of her. i tell him its a sign of affection and i dont want him scared of her please help Answerbag: Latest Questions in Question Categories