at or in or to the adjacent residence
the criminal had been living next door all this time
How To Use next door In A Sentence
- They had to make do with kitchen tuffets, orange boxes, a piano stool and a rocking chair borrowed from next door.
- the office next door
- It's a world where dinosaurs are your next door neighbours, and where some of the most famous feuds in history where actually territorial disputes between apatosaurs bearing grudges... Susanna Clarke in the NY Times
- I was happy as a sandboy — beautiful wife, beautiful children, house, secure job, good social life — then, wham, the wife hits me between the eyes with the muscled actor from next door who's been shafting her for months. Disordered Minds
- These guys went at it like two tomcats fighting over the pussy next door.
- But wait, above the old medicine cabinet from the house next door that we bought and demolished to build our garage, more mossiness has appeared. Returns « Fairegarden
- Next door and across the piazza is the 1983 museum, the last work of an enervated Stone, co-architect of the original 1939 Museum of Modern Art in New York. Easily Accessible Pleasures
- My nan and grandad stayed in the caravan next door. Times, Sunday Times
- Stuart and I promptly donned our dressiest outfits -- in my case, a $5 black tuxedo from the Salvation Army that I used when performing with the orchestra -- and grabbed our next door neighbor, "Circle" (so named because it looked like someone made his face with a perfectly round cookie cut-out and cut his hair with a bowl on his head). Eliezer Sobel: Calling Dr. Laura: Old Loves And The Boundaries Of Fidelity
- I am bored by Monkey Wood's blantant over-use of charientism and cacophemism for my darkie brethren - it is an abomination to the Lord - who is ironically my next door neighbour ". TheSpoof.com : Spoof News : Front Page