[ US /ˈnɑtsi/ ]
- derogatory term for a person who is fanatically dedicated to, or seeks to control, some activity, practice, etc.
How To Use nazi In A Sentence
- A second wave of emigrations of Ashkenazic Jews from Eastern Europe at the end of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries brought larger numbers of Yiddish-speaking, traditional Orthodox Jews into the Seattle community. Weaving Women's Words: Seattle Stories
- Star staff Saturday, August 22, 2009 - Powered by SIDON: The southern coastal city of Sidon saw banners fill its streets and lights brighten up its sky days before the Holy Month of weather in Baltimore has been sweltering lately, putting many at risk for heat-related conditions. such as Italy criticised Internazionale coach Jose Mourinho for comments the Portuguese made about Ramadan at the weekend. WN.com - Articles related to Lagos Fires Tourism Through Sports
- Even more unsurprising is the fact that this neo-nazi moron was parked in a disabled parking spot. Think Progress » Virginia DMV Pulls License Plate Coded With Neo-Nazi Message From Truck With Anti-Islam Imagery
- The decision was uncontroversial, as the Soviet's non-aggression pact with Nazi Germany had precipitated the war.
- Miss H. B.'s eight guns would chatter and a Nazi "flamer" would go twisting and tumbling to earth. The HurricaneStory
- It also far outlived the Nazi and Fascist regimes. A Renegade History of the United States
- The nazir offers his hair to God as a symbol that he is sublimating and consecrating his sensuality and sexual energy.
- Very high dosage fluphenazine for nonchronic treatment-refractory patients. The Neuropsychiatric Guide to Modern Everyday Psychiatry
- After a particularly harrowing battle where the squad is able to overcome a Nazi ambush Zab is asked about what happened and can barely remember the event. Current Movie Reviews, Independent Movies - Film Threat
- The Czechs had been Nazified, then communized, their Prague Spring crushed by Russian tanks. The Return