[ US /ˈneɪmɝ/ ]
[ UK /nˈeɪmɐ/ ]
[ UK /nˈeɪmɐ/ ]
a person who gives a name or names
the owner is usually the namer of a boat
How To Use namer In A Sentence
- Would you call the bellowing disruptors Unamerican? Printing: Double Standards and Disingenuosity On Bellowing Townhall Disruptors
- the owner is usually the namer of a boat
- C'mon JF lol acura ZDX* not the RDX and instead of the lambo u guys should have put that ugly pos porsche panamera super ugly. even better the panamera v6. i hate it hen car companies just think of the money and not the car posted 4 days ago by Carinfo360. com Fast Lane Daily - Auto News. Fast Cars. Fast and Fresh. Every day.
- He was a great nicknamer, he gave people nicknames. Yahoo! Sports - Top News
- The “Cult of Ignorance” is alive and well, aided and abetted by the corrupt MSM that refuses to expose the unAmerican neo-fascist rats that continue to crawl from the sewers of the Republican Party for what they are and the danger they represent to everything this country has pretended to represent for the last 150 years. Think Progress » Using Double Standard, Conservatives Absolve Bush For ‘Domestic Attacks’ On His Watch
- More than three hundred teenage MexicanAmericans were arrested in the ensuing police dragnet.
- In other respects, the Panamera 4 is very like a Porsche: the stiffness and solidity of the chassis, like a bathysphere hatch; the high-speed data stream from the front wheels to the steering wheel; the ineffable sense of leverage against the road. Deciding the Case of Panamera v. Porsche Purists
- He was a keen birdwatcher and namer of plants. Times, Sunday Times
- Frankel, a business writer and former brand "namer" himself, offers an enlightening, engaging and entertaining glimpse behind the scenes of the brand-naming business. QUICK READ
- I was born anAmerican; I live an American; I shall die an American.