[ US /ˈmɑdəˌɫɪŋ, ˈmɑdɫɪŋ/ ]
- a preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied
- sculpture produced by molding
- the act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale)
How To Use modeling In A Sentence
- There is a modeling clay that is nearly all silver once it is baked in your oven.
- These details are important for geodynamical modeling, which may one day predict complex geological processes such as earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. PhysOrg.com - latest science and technology news stories
- We also provide modeling support to the actuaries working on customized insurance products for insurers or large corporations.
- Finally, the servo test bench and airborne antenna pedestal for parametric modeling and simulation to illustrate the usefulness of this analysis platform.
- Energy modeling and lifecycle costing can give facility executives a solid idea of the costs and benefits associated with their choices before a facility is built.
- PhD opportunity in geophysical / geochemical process modeling of magma emplacement and fluid exsolution: Zurich, Switzerland Science jobs from ETH Zurich: job description Naturejobs - All Jobs
- Part of what we're trying to do with the Climate Collaboratorium is what we call radically open computer modeling, to bring the spirit of systems like Wikipedia and Linux to the problem of global climate change. GreenBiz.com Green Business News
- Second year, architectural drawing 7 drawing and modeling of the human figure and modeling of ornaments 20 history of art 1 style 1 perspective and shadows 2 anatomy, xylography, architecture, sculpture, or chasing 10 The Condition and Tendencies of Technical Education in Germany
- To simplify our modeling, I will assume that our rental agency does not support corporate accounts, only individual accounts.
- Bone remodeling, which repairs damaged bone, is a sequential process in which bone resorption precedes bone formation.