[ US /ˈmɑdəɫd/ ]
rendered with...vivid sculptural effect
her finely modeled features
the sculpturesque beauty of the athletes' bodies
How To Use modeled In A Sentence
- It is modeled after the same pattern.
- Modeled after British roadsters, the Miata MX - 5 is less about muscle than about being a quick and nimble extension of you.
- The procedures were modeled after the Nobels, with the final selection being made by the international jury with all deliberations and voting in secret.
- Instead of searching for a modern definition of culture, Nietzsche transposes an archaic ideal of culture (modeled after the stratified society of ancient Greece) onto modern society.
- Schematically shaded at its lower and right sides, the golf ball is illusionistically modeled not in the round but in relief, as is often the case with the apples and oranges of Cezanne.
- The Chalin sway, where Titus appears, is modeled after feudal China, and lends an exotic yet oddly familiar feel to that portion of the Entire. REVIEW:Bright Of The Sky by Kay Kenyon
- According to her aerology manual, the big hydrogen breathers were modeled on the tiny South American islands where Darwin had made his famous discoveries. LEVIATHAN
- HIV service delivery systems are modeled on community-based long-term care services designed to meet the needs of the elderly chronically ill.
- • Plantronics 'bluetooth headset is modeled an the window crank handle from a 1974 Lincoln Continental. Boing Boing
- Has the building been recently remodeled or has building use changed?