- a mill for grinding meat
any action resulting in injury or destruction
the meat grinder of politics destroyed his reputation
allied forces crumbled before the Wehrmacht meat grinder
How To Use meat grinder In A Sentence
- allied forces crumbled before the Wehrmacht meat grinder
- Wash cattlefish, wipe dry and mince then in a meat grinder.
- He was filtered through the meat grinder of art school. Times, Sunday Times
- Main production meat grinder, grinding machines, enema machine, Juicers, enema, etc. food processing machinery.
- The game was purchased at a local church rummage sale that also netted us a juicer/meat grinder for $2, complete with reamer!
- Using a meat grinder fitted with the large die, grind pork mixture.
- Messrs. Heilleman and Halperin speak of what they call postmodern politics as "a meat grinder/flesh incinerator. Road to the Nut House
- Can he stay on-message amid the daily meat grinder that is a presidential primary in the age of blogs and Twitter? The Fix: Good Newt and Bad Newt
- Using a chilled meat grinder fitted with the medium die, grind chicken, livers, pork and fat back into a large bowl over an ice water bath.
- So if you magnetize the screw from a meat grinder so the magnetic flux is denser at the top than it is at the bottom, the ferrofluid will climb the screw like staircase. Boing Boing