How To Use kibitzer In A Sentence
- I hope what you are dreaming of is making the world a better place, and unlike all these other kibitzers, I can tell you exactly how to do so.
- He would show up from his winter escapes to Florida or Bermuda as early as March and work through the first heavy snowstorm in December, often in a portable studio on runners (with a door on one side and a plateglass window on the other), which could protect him from wind, spray and any possible kibitzers. Homer's Where The Heart Is
- I am as spottily informed and fiercely opinionated as the next kibitzer about these potential calamities.
- The onlookers were amazed, and kibitzers began to gather.
- The word has osmosed out into the Casino, and there is presently a throng of kibitzers gathered around the table, waiting for casualties. Gravity's Rainbow
- Any messages received by a player at the table can be seen by all players and kibitzers at the table.
- A motley crew of kibitzers, many of whom don't drive, hang out on Brochu's premises, reading tabloids, exchanging wisecracks and arguing their theories.
- They will try to characterize Paulson as a mere kibitzer, and ACA as the ultimate decisionmaker for legal purposes. The Volokh Conspiracy » The Goldman Fraud Suit
- What the Democrats do have is a mother lode of celebrity kibitzers, hangers-on, wannabes, kingmakers, cause-stars and flirts.