- being concerned with the social and physical environment
- (psychology) a person concerned more with practical realities than with inner thoughts and feelings
How To Use extravert In A Sentence
- Whether they were introverting from outer hurts, or extraverting their energy, what was true was the fact that they did not quit on themselves. Dr. Cara Barker: Key #1 To Your Sound Financial Future: The Root Of Money
- extravert" to characterize artists and their relationship to their work (or maybe more precisely, their muses). Cahiers de Corey
- Extraverts compared to introverts were found to have elevated frontal blood flow even at rest and depressed patients whose conditions have been linked to neuroticism were found to have reduced blood flow in that same region of the brain.
- People who display extraverted characteristics - such as being talkative or energetic - are happier at those moments.
- Technically I'm an ambivert: equally extraverted and introverted. The Space Between My Peers
- We found that highly extraverted people are happier with their lives because they tend to hold a positive view of the past.
- Whereas the extravert is oriented primarily to events in the outer world, the introvert is primarily concerned with the inner world.
- Everyone spends some time extraverting and some time introverting. Djchuang.com
- Which you choose depends on how extravert you are I guess. The Countess of Lovelace, ordinary or exceptional? « Baby is 60 – Tim Panton on voice and computers
- There are degrees to intro - and extra - version, so your character doesn’t have to be a total loner, but if he’s even slightly introverted, trying to maintain fame like an extravert is going to make this charade really exhausting and he’ll crash when he finally comes home. Superhero Nation: how to write superhero novels and comic books » Which Origin Stories are Plausible?