[ UK /ˈɛstɹəɡən/ ]
- fresh leaves (or leaves preserved in vinegar) used as seasoning
- aromatic perennial of southeastern Russia
How To Use estragon In A Sentence
- Her suggestions include Consommé à l'Estragon, the whites of a couple of eggs whisked into it at the last moment; Natural Meat Jelly, served on a rusk; and, for a main course, a "fresh or slightly pickled tongue" or perhaps a mixed grill, starring mutton cutlets, or devilled game. How can I lose weight when I like eating?
- He decided to reward Estragon and Vladimir for praising him by making Lucky entertain them.
- The Julie/Julia Project was an entry-by-entry accounting of her offsetting her workaday life by cooking her way through Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 1, which is comprised of 500+ often idiosyncratic recipes like poulet poele a l'estragon (page 249), veau sylvie (page 357), and jambon farci et braise (page 394). Elissa Altman: Julia, Julie, Judith, and Me