bring into balance or equilibrium
She has to balance work and her domestic duties
balance the two weights
- bring to a chemical stasis or equilibrium
How To Use equilibrate In A Sentence
- A fully hydrated, equilibrated POPC membrane, consisting of 128 POPC molecules and 4480 water molecules, was used as a starting structure.
- The water was equilibrated and eight sodium ions were added to neutralize the system.
- Austrians concerned with market processes should immediately note the impossibility of a perfectly equilibrated market in loanable funds. Is Buffet a Misesian? - The Austrian Economists
- For the equilibration of the water the protein atoms were fixed and the water molecules were equilibrated using Langevin dynamics.
- That by itself would be enough to disequilibrate chavismo power and break his current majority. Venezuela News And Views
- Lee, his utterly unsuported claim that there is effectivley no “thermal inertia” in the earth’s system, becaus the time for the oceans to equilibrate is too short. NAS Panel Report « Climate Audit
- After bleaching, the gradient to the cytoplasm is gradually equilibrated, leading to a slight recovery of the nuclear EGFP concentration.
- Sodium concentration and osmolality in the intravascular and interstitial spaces equilibrate across the vascular membrane.
- The experiment indicated that using this engine can render a realistic individual face, which meet the demand of accuracy and efficiency that personage's model must equilibrate in the game.
- To understand them we shouldn't depart from the micro-analytics, the way people respond to incentives, the way markets equilibrate and disequilibrate, theories of creative destruction. Library of Economics and Liberty