enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
Fog enveloped the house
How To Use enwrap In A Sentence
- Symbolism enwraps interlocked themes; male sexuality, female desire, hidden agendas, friendly faces hiding monsters, human indifference to suffering, the mindless savagery that is civilization — crueler than any giant ape could be, calling us to a need to redefine our relationship with wildness, with the animal world itself. Boing Boing: December 4, 2005 - December 10, 2005 Archives
- Mystery enwraps this enigma, except we know that he was a professional skateboarder back in the day. Phil Ramone and Danielle Evin: Dog Ears Music: Volume Twenty-One
- She shook her head as she hugged herself, enwrapping herself with her arms.
- Bound by our mutual desire to be accepted by the group we attempt to enwrap others within restrictions we pile upon ourselves. YOUR WILDERNESS & MINE by DAVID HIGHSMITH
- She exudes pure love, but enwraps space and time in a thick, menacing haze. Learning to Die in Miami
- He fails to get the exercise his body needs and is so enwrapped in his world of cyber heroes and villains that he skips meals too.
- He seems to have become so enwrapped in the technical problems that he has lost sight of its inescapably political context.
- In other words, photography is a transparent window on the world which readers then enwrap in a mesh of interpretations.
- Now, however, each melody becomes enwrapped in a vocal arabesque of such complexity that it almost vanishes and the sounds being made are not only intrusive but downright unpleasant.
- I was occupied with watching them, somewhat concerned and otherwise enwrapped with interest as to their mutual condition.