[ UK /ɛnhˈɑːnsɐ/ ]
[ US /ɛnˈhænsɝ/ ]
[ US /ɛnˈhænsɝ/ ]
anything that serves by contrast to call attention to another thing's good qualities
pretty girls like plain friends as foils
How To Use enhancer In A Sentence
- Create Flavours has developed a new natural tomato enhancer, which is said to be ideally suited to supporting essential tomato notes in a range of food products. FoodNavigator RSS
- Functional analysis of the gene revealed the presence of an 'enhancer', a stretch of DNA where regulatory proteins can bind to help ratchet up expression levels, surrounding one of the variants identified in this initial screen. innovations-report
- In the enhancer-blocking assay, candidate elements are tested for their ability to prevent enhancer-promoter interaction when interposed between an enhancer and a promoter.
- Basic Food makes a flavor enhancer called hydrolyzed vegetable protein, or HVP. Basic Food Sold Additive After Salmonella Found, FDA Says
- OBJECTIVE: Screening penetration enhancers on albuterol sulfate through buccal mucosa.
- My favorite beauty enhancer is to get my eyebrows tweezed or waxed regularly.
- The combination of all these ingredients makes for a very tasty and refreshing after dinner treat; the plant enzymes, lime paste, and mild stimulant from the betel nut acts as a digestion enhancer and breath freshener. Boing Boing: January 9, 2005 - January 15, 2005 Archives
- It is a powerful antidote to despair in bad times and an enhancer of pleasure in good times.
- Or any nootropic cognitive enhancer, to be honest? Times, Sunday Times
- Another soil enhancer we use at Arrows is called greensand, which is a mineral additive that provides potassium tomatoes and peppers are heavy potassium feeders and improves drainage. THE ARROWS COOKBOOK